The aleph.im Indexer Framework is a node.js and moleculer based framework for building multithreaded indexers to be deployed on the Aleph.im network.
The documentation for the framework can be found here. Examples of working indexers can be found in the aleph.im Indexer Library.
- Index data from multiple blockchains
- Fetch historical event data based on:
- Aggregate data points into buckets
- Index multiple accounts and their events
- Index and aggregate across multiple blockchains at the same time
The framework currently supports indexing data from the following blockchains:
New blockchains can be easily added by implementing a new blockchain adapter.